Saturday, October 23, 2004

Greetings from the other side

Hello. For what it is worth I'm starting a blog to gain discipline and clarity in my writing and thought. Sorry that people have to read my random ponderings (or considering how many blogs are out there, I am resigned to the fact that no one may ever read this) and going by my typical writing I often veer in to pompous, badly written, badly punctuated, recondite, abstruse... (And here I go!).
I hope to explore the philosophy of poetry and the verse structure of politics or vice versa. Current affairs may feature, but probably won't as I am an infrequent newspaper reader. We (the royal we that are... So I mean me. If you get what we (I) mean... yes) will probably rant on how wrong A.J Ayer and Edmund Burke are and why I AM ALWAYS CORRECT.

No comments: